As usual FANTASTIC!!!!
The Monaco Grand Prix was our initial focus and still is seen as our premium event with the most packages available. We have recently increased our range of packages to include other Grand Prix events around the world: Abu Dhabi, Austin, Brazil, Monza, Silverstone and Singapore.
GPA have a vast experience in the hospitality services in the Grand Prix and work with a number of key partners in the industry and related cities to give our clients the best possible GP adventure, hospitality and accommodation. We ensure that every event and location we use is well researched and vetted for our clients’ enjoyment and safety.
As for the race itself we make sure that the viewing facilities are of highest quality to give the client the best F1 experience. For that bit extra we offer a variety of ‘behind-the-scenes’ experiences that other less-focused companies cannot provide.
Dedicated sales and customer service team.
Consistently achieving the highest standards for our clients.
We strive to make your trip to the Grand Prix an Adventure of a lifetime.
We are a credible market leader in formula one hospitality.
Thousands of happy clients, many of whom come back time after time.
To make our guests feel more like a friend of ours instead of just being a client, that`s how we like to think about it.
30 years of experience in the industry and always trying to improve on our service.
Making sure everyone is looked after and happy and no stone is unturned in achieving this goal.
When the party is over everyone is looking forward to the next trip with us and can`t wait to do it all again!
What we are good at
In addition to the experience, you can be absolutely sure that you are dealing with a company which is a market leader, credible, delivers on promises and is fully focussed on making your time at a Grand Prix memorable for all the right reasons.
See the F1 cars in their garages and have a garage tour as a guest of one of the teams. This package is only available to those booking a full Adventure with GPA and places are strictly limited.
3-nights hotel accommodation in Nice, race viewing from your choice of grandstand in Monaco, airport transfers and train passes for the Grand Prix weekend.
5 nights at Chateau Eza, 3 views over the 3 days of F1 action with the yacht Thursday, 1st corner terrace Saturday and Fairmont Hotel for Sunday, over 70% of the track.
Transfers from Monaco to track, All safety equipment, 6 laps in REAL F1 car, 15 laps in F3 car, Lunch and return transfers Unbelievable F1 Grand Prix Package.
5 or 7 nights in 3-star hotel 200 metres from MONACO! VIP Stadium overlooking Loews Hairpin, car transfers to Monaco, Saturday & Sunday open bar of wine, beer & soft drinks, and all food at GP.
5 nights at Meridien Beach Plaza hotel in Monaco, VIP hospitality on one of the F1 drivers yachts viewing Tabac, Helicopter transfers to Monaco, Café de Paris rooftop for practice, Meet David Coulthard & Jenson Button.
Some of our luxury hotels
- As usual FANTASTIC!!!! Brilliant race, lots of action, lovely guest company, champagne and strawberries in one of the most iconic places in the world!The Cameron Family
As usual FANTASTIC!!!!
- A brilliant weekend from being met at the airport on Wednesday meant thorough 5* service from GPA. Can't fault the traveling with GPA and would so so again, definitely recommended. A fabulous weekend, many thanks!Helen & Richard
A brilliant weekend
- Monaco in 2008 & 2009 from the Fairmont, Silverstone hospitality with celebrities and Singapore for a week with the best views I can think of – I keep coming back for more because GPA know how to look after their customers well, see you again in 2011!The Lavelle Family
see you again in 2011
- Thanks Ken, Singapore for the past 4 years with you and now Monaco too - love what you do and I know you love what you do! Keep it up, see you in Singapore!Vas & Andrea
see you in Singapore
- Thanks Kenny, really appreciate you taking care of Polly & me during the Grand Prix this year, next time we'll get in with McLaren or Red Bull yeah?Sid & Polly
Sid (Ricky from EastEnders)
- On Thursday morning we were enjoying what must be the best view in Formula 1 from the roof of the Cafe de Paris. Having an audience with DC at the end of the day was the icing on the cake. We thought that the Thursday would be a hard act to follow but the balcony view and hospitality over the race weekend were superb.Mr & Mrs Lamb
hard act to follow